Yu-Gi-Oh! D.E.S. RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astrea's Condo

Go down

Astrea's Condo Empty Astrea's Condo

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:04 am

Living in a wealthy family comes with its perks, especially when you're an only child so you inherit all of the fortune. Astrea lives in a condo fit for a queen with a complete living/dining room, kitchen with an island, a master bedroom and bath, a second bedroom turned into a bar and lounge center, and a second bathroom. There was also a balcony facing the west so she could watch the sun set with a breeze in her hair, and a martini glass in her hand.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Astrea's Condo Empty Re: Astrea's Condo

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 am

Astrea returned home from the shopping center shortly after the Pro League duel had ended. Thoughts of it still raced through her mind, and for whatever reason, she just couldn't get it out of her head. It wasn't even that spectacular of a duel, save for Kaen's intro with the duel disk on wheels. But why did this duel bother her?

She set her newly bought refreshments on the bar where they belonged and poured herself a small glass of whiskey and ice, swirling the ice in the cup while staring at. "Maybe I need a reading..." Leaving her whiskey at the bar counter, she wandered over to the long couch she had in the room, settled next to a table with a black cloth laid on top. The cloth was more like velvet, and had stars printed in beautiful silver and white all over it. On the cloth was two decks. They weren't duel decks, but she did place her actual duel deck in between the other two, then placed her hands over the non-duel decks and closed her eyes. After a few moments, she chose the deck on the left and picked it up, shuffling. Only when she was satisfied with her shuffling did she place the deck down again, drawing only the first card.

It wasn't a traditional Tarot deck, unlike the one to the right, but it was still important to her. This one she called her Wisdom deck, and the card she pulled was known as The High Priestess of Earth. "If your question is about a situation with a friend or love interest, know that you are being asked to wait until you see tangible evidence of what you seek to understand about this relationship........ LOVE INTEREST? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Her cards never steered her wrong before, so she continued with the interpretation of the card. "Perhaps a FIRST KISS or some shared activity will give you more insight into your question. Stay grounded, and wait and see..."

Astrea placed the card face up on the deck before storming over to the bar and grabbing her whiskey, draining it quickly. She didn't have any love interests! Why would a card like this appear now?! It had to be wrong... For once, her cards had to be wrong! Surely there was no way she was in love, especially not with Yamiyo or Kaen! Kaen was too young for her for starters, while Yamiyo... Yamiyo was just Yamiyo. The Blackwinged Birdbrain who's only goal was to become king of the pro league, dethroning the current king known as Ryuji. Glancing back at her still face up card, Astrea couldn't help but pause, and sigh. Surely this was some sort of cruel joke... "Maybe it just means I'll be friends with one, or even both of them... Now that the duel is over though, I doubt I'll just find one of them sitting around..." After another drink of the whiskey, straight from the bottle this time, she started to pack another bottle into a colored water bottle so she could hide it in public again. "Clearly I'm not going to get any answers just sitting here... Time to head out and see what I can find. Unfortunately, staying grounded isn't an option here..." Once packed with her drink safely put away in a large over-the-shoulder bag, she left her condo once more.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum