Yu-Gi-Oh! D.E.S. RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryuji's Suite

2 posters

Go down

Ryuji's Suite Empty Ryuji's Suite

Post by Cipher Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Just a regular lavish suite in the opulent area of the city.
Cipher
Cipher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Suite Empty Re: Ryuji's Suite

Post by Cipher Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:18 pm

A seemingly normal day, an a nice cup of honey drop tea. A man dressed in a pair of black pants, black shoes, and a short sleeve patterned black shirt. Over the back of a nearby chair was a black short sleeve button up shirt. Taking a sip of the tea, Ryuji sighed softly savoring the sweet flavor when the doorbell rang. "It's unlocked, come in." keeping the tea in one hand he turned towards the door, as a cloaked figure stepped in, followed by another. Ryuji raised an eyebrow at the pair, his blue eyes seeming to glow a little as the sun behind him caused his form to become silhouetted.

"It's not Halloween yet, so I don't have any candy to hand out. And if you've come to extort me, you'll be sorely disappoi-" Areta held up his hand. "I'm not here to extort you. I'm here to ask for your help with something important." a surprised other eyebrow went up, as Ryuji glanced between the figures, taking another sip of his tea. "You know that I don't normally do things for free right?"

Areta nodded, with the hood bobbing. "I'm well aware. Just, the thing in question is rather... volatile to say the least. And quite contrarian to what the city and the Sabres are doing." Ryuji's eyes narrowed as he took another sip.
Cipher
Cipher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Cyrena followed Areta quietly as they eventually made their way to none other than the King's own home. It felt strange to wear the cloak while doing so; it somewhat reminded her of their phantom thief days, wearing costumes and the such, but this was reality. "You know more about the situation than I do," she said quietly from under her own hood, unsure if they were to reveal themselves or not to the King of the Pro League. Actually, she wasn't even sure why they were here in the first place. They didn't speak much on their way here from the West City Ruins, though to be fair, Cyrena was still trying to wrap her head around being a Guardian, and that her partner was the leader of them all. "You speak, I'll listen..." she added quietly, squeezing Areta's hand once as if to give courage or comfort, though she wondered if he needed either to begin with. It helped her, so hopefully it would help him.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum