Yu-Gi-Oh! D.E.S. RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro League Arena

5 posters

Go down

Pro League Arena Empty Pro League Arena

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Pro League Arena Arena_zpsgl1rnbnc

Let's get ready to rumble!!! Welcome to the Pro League Arena, located a bit east of the center city. This arena is devoted to, well, the Pro Duelists that have made a name for themselves in the media. Anything that a Pro could need is stationed here at the arena, such as a training area, and of course a large arena to show case their amazing fights. However, Pros don't actually live here, more so as a safety precaution so fans aren't constantly banging down the doors of the arena to try and see their beloved duelists.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pro League Arena Empty Re: Pro League Arena

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:34 pm

EVERYBODY GET READY! IT'S SHOWTIME!!

Pro League Arena Latest?cb=20130819223802

"The number one announcer of Neo Babylon's Pro Duelist League is in the house and just in time to give you the play by play of a duel to remember! We've got two up and comers in the Synchro division but their impressive records have earned them the right to be the headliners here today, and in Neo Babylon of all places, you know that's a big deal!"

"It's hard to believe it's only been five years since the D.E.S. was created and all of the technology of our city blossomed to new heights! Medical, Transit, Communication, and Food Processing all rose beyond anything we would have ever expected to see in our lifetimes. And because we learned that the D.E.S. was made that much stronger by Dueling, the Pro League we stand in today was given a massive boost in funding and development and now we can give you the highest quality of duels! Our current Solid Figure technology allows for the monsters to feel as real as a flesh and blood person which means bold new possibilities in the midst of battle!"

"Now why don't we introduce our two Duelists of the evening! First up, we have the Dark Duelist of the Synchro Circuit! The terror that flaps the night whose use of the Birds of Prey known as Blackwings have given him the nickname of the Lightning Assassin. You have to know who I'm talking about by now, so give it up for the Speedy Skyflyer who soaring to the top, Yamiyo Dōsetsu!"

"And his opponent, a fairly new duelist to the scene but his skills have not gone unnoticed. One with the wind, this kid knows just how to high five the sky and come down right on top over his opponents! The youngest Pro League Duelist to ever make it this far, even as much as graduating Neo Superbia Academy one year early to be a part of the league and he hasn't failed to impress once since he's arrived! Let's hear it for Kaen Hageshi!"

"Now sit tight and grab a seat, but don't get too use to it because you're only gonna be using the edge! We've got rumors in the back that Kaen has something special planned for today's event so you don't wanna miss a second of this High Speed Synchro action! Let's get ready for a duel!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:24 am

"Yamiyo Dōsetsu and Kaen Hageshi... The Blackwinged Birdbrain and the pride of Neo Superbia Academy. I wonder who will win..." Dahlia mused to herself.

A blonde woman sat in a special seating area of the Arena for other Pro Duelists who wished to watch, smirking to herself while twirling a lock of her own hair. She was dressed in a purple dress with high white boots and wore a white shawl over her shoulders, something to keep her warm even though the standium should have been crowded and warm enough as it was. This was surely being broadcasted everywhere, so why did she even bother to come to the arena itself to watch the duel? Maybe she just wanted to see it up close and personal herself. "I wonder what this mystery surprise is that Kaen has in store... I heard he graduated early from the Academy for certain reasons, but that doesn't necessarily make a good duelist. At the very least, a Pro capable of handling himself on the field. We'll just have to wait and see what happens..." Dahlia got up from her seat to get some water before returning to her rightful place, sipping slowly as she waited for both participants to make their entrances.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:40 am

" An academy graduate with a surprise you say? This should be good."

It was another day, another duel for Yamiyo the pro duelist. Nicknamed the Lightning Assassin by many due to his style of play with his Blackwings, he wasn't concerned about his opponent in the upcoming duel. To him it was just another duel that prevented him from reaching his ultimate goal

"Everyone in my way will be destroyed" Yamiyo thought to himself

He made his way to the duel arena after the annoucement hearing his name. He took out his deck and inserted it in his duel disk and was ready to duel. With a face as cold as steel itself, Yamiyo was ready. After all, he wasn't named the Lightning Assassin for nothing.

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:50 am

"Deep breathes... Slow. You've gone through several hundred tests with it and everything's worked properly. Have confidence in yourself." Kaen sighed to himself in the pit he was waiting in until his name was called. As it was, he pulled a helmet tightly over his head, strapping it and placing his hands on a pair of handle bars, pulling one back and feeling it rotate with the motion. An engine under him roared to life, and he sped off out of the darkness of the pit, rocketing out in a roar of metal, before sliding several feet and coming to a stop just in front of the standing arena itself with what looked like a near perfect amalgamation of a motorcycle and a duel disk fitted where the wind screen would normally be.

'So far so good... Let's hope she holds.' The rising pro thought to himself as he gazed out at his opponent from under the black tinted eye shields of his mostly open faced helmet. Raising one hand over his head, he clenched his hand into a fist for a moment before bringing it down index finger out toward Yamiyo. "Time to see what you're made of! And to make it even better, let's make sure our lovely crowd is fully entertained yeah?!" Revving the engine once more, he spun in place before roaring into the circular pit around the standing arena and circling around. This was his surprise: card games on a motorcycle.
Cipher
Cipher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:58 am

The crowd roared in a mix of confusion and amazement. Kaen was riding a motorcycle to the duel, and the motorcycle had a duel disk on it. It was the strangest thing that anyone had ever seen. However, it was also incredibly exciting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this could be history in the making! We knew that Kaen was accepted into the Pro League for his engineering ability as much as his dueling talents, but this... I don't even know what to call this! A duel disk on wheels? Who would have ever thought of that!"

The announcer was silent for a moment and soon spoke again. "I just got word from the officials that as long as the bike itself is a functioning duel disk that hasn't been altered in any way, its perfectly legal and allowed! We're really gonna see this Duel Disk on Wheels battle the high flying Blackwing Duelist in this Pro League event! Good thing the stadium is wide enough around the arena, but this is gonna be the first time we've ever had a competitor on the outside! Just this once, folks, we're taking out the usual rule!"

"As you know, when a duelist is knocked out of the arena and to the ground, they have a 10 count to get back in before they are DQ'ed. For the sake of accommodating this one-of-a-kind duel spectacle, we're throwing that rule out and letting these two go No Hold's Barred!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:41 pm

From one of the entrances to the duel arena, a figure stood by in the shadows, completely undetected by arena security. The silhouette of a young man leaning against a wall stood watching while holding a card. He even had his duel disk on, as if he was ready to duel anyone at any moment. "Why am I even here? Damn him, always making me do strange things. I honestly feel like he abuses my stealth techniques here."

The crowd then suddenly began to roar in confusion and excitement. Things got more lively than your typical Pro Duel. The young man looked over and was actually amused to what he saw. A motorcycle duel disk. Now that's new. "Ehhhhh? Now that's something you don't see everyday. Looks like he gave me something good to do for once. I don't get it but I'm intrigued by that motorcycle duel disk..." Due to the roaring excitement, the young man got closer and some light came to then reveal his face. It was the Guardian member Shin also known as the Assassin or Assault Guardian.

"Alright Hyper Psychic Blaster, lets sit back and see what they can do, finally a good potential target!" He said to himself, more like to his ace monster, the level 9 Psychic Synchro monster Hyper Psychic Blaster. A rare Psychic duelist, not seen often due to the extreme skill cap the deck requires. He looked on still undetected and close to the arena, waiting to watch the match unfold.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Mikiko couldn't not hear the frenzy that was set off in the arena from the sight of a dueling bike, hearing it not only from her headphones that were tuned into the broadcasting, but also from the roar of the arena viewers themselves as she approached said pro league match. She glanced at her phone when Kizuna decided to respond. New recruit? Oh boy. I really hope this Kaen kid is worth it... Fine, fearless leader, let's check him out. the woman thought to herself. She didn't bother responding to Kizuna's text except with a picture. It was a picture of the arena, once Mikiko was inside, and found a nice place to sit sort of near the sectioned off area for other Pro League duelists. She didn't care if she was seen; she was a Sabre. They were well known all throughout the city. She probably could have been sitting in the Pro League section and no one would have cared. But for today at least, she decided to abide by the rules. It still gave her a wonderful view of the arena, and the duel bike that had everyone's attention. "Ya know, that contraption isn't half bad... Maybe if we recruit this Kaen kid, we can all get one. That would make patrolling easier, and dueling a lot more fun. At least... if we can somehow avoid traffic..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Dahlia was very much surprised to see the duel bike, just like everyone else. "This kid is full of surprises, I see... but let's hope its not all just for show. One still has to be a good duelist to make it in the League. No fancy machinery will cover up for a bad duelist..." The blonde glanced around at the arena viewers, taking note of the violet haired Sabre that was nearby. Even the Sabres are here? My, my. This must be an interesting tale to be told indeed... Glancing back to the duel below, Dahlia started to question herself. Part of her always wondered if she should try to join the Sabres, maybe do something better than just put on a pretty show for fans to see. But she never applied. Was it that she lacked the courage? Or was she simply not meant to be in it? She didn't have the tech-skills of this Kaen. She was more like Yamiyo, who only dueled because dueling is all there was in this world for her. Perhaps... perhaps she would consider it, consider contacting the Sabres... Not that it had to be right now...
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Revving up the engine Kaen sped up around the circular arena as the duel commenced and he went first. Drawing a card he observed the floating images just before his face, thinking of what he could do before summoning Speedroid Terrortop and adding a Red-Eyed Dice to his hand from his deck, dropped a Speedroid to add another Terrortop from his deck to his hand and summoned the Red-Eyed Dice making his current Terrortop a level five monster and Synchro summoned a Hi-Speedroid Kendama on his first turn.

After setting a few cards face down he prepared for things to get rough... and they didn't. "Can you not keep up with my speed yet?" Kaen trash talked a little, trying to get some communication beyond just grunts and talking about what they were doing. He wanted to get to know Yamiyo beyond just this edgy birdbrain's current visage. Starting his turn, he set another card and then ripped through his opponent's defenses ending his turn again. Yet again Yamiyo didn't do any big plays. 'Is he not getting his Tuners? I don't like winning like this but I can't just prolong a pro league duel just to have fun. Maybe I can make this entertaining at least..." On his next turn, Kaen smiled as he drew a level one tuner and played it. "Let's try to make this interesting! Come forth, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! Let's show him our speed!" At his call he tuned Gum Prize and Kendama and summoned out his trump card, a brilliant white and blue metallic like dragon which roared and sped behind him as he accelerated.

The turn continued like this until Yamiyo actually made a play that forced him to activate his ultimate skill: The ability to bring back Clear Wing from the graveyard once per duel for a steep cost. Well worth it to keep his trump card on the field. A few uneventful turns passed as nothing really exciting happened beyond just attack and end. However, on the final turn, Yamiyo made things more exciting, finally getting a Synchro monster out on the field, Nothung the Starlight! Unfortunately for Yamiyo, this is just what Kaen was waiting for... "Trap card, open! Tuner's Scheme! Using this, whenever a Synchro Monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field, I can activate this, and take control of it! I told you, I didn't come unprepared. Now... Nothung! Finish him off!" and with that the duel was finished, and as the solid images disappeared, Kaen came to a stop in front of Yamiyo, taking his helmet off and tucking it under his arm holding out his other hand. "As a fellow Synchro user I'm sorry to have that duel be as lack luster as it was, but you really did almost bring it back. Had I not planned ahead I would of lost soon after that. Thanks for the game Yamiyo."
Cipher
Cipher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:26 pm

"And there you have it!" the announcer called out. "This duel certainly lived up to the hype of being the duel of the night! We may have a raising star on our hands, and with a showing like that, its just a matter of time before Kaen gets a shot at the King's Crown, the championship of the Pro Leagues, but he better watch out because with dueling skills like that, Yamiyo might just be his first title defense duel! Let's give it up for them!!"

The crowd gave another roar and that paparazzi didn't hesitate to storm the arena and begin bombarding Kaen with questions about his Duel Disk on Wheels. He was forced to physically dodge most of the blows while still taking the damage in game to avoid a crash, however Kaen had the skills to do it. It seemed hard to believe anyone could concentrate on staying on a moving vehicle and dueling when the monsters could actually harm you and knock you off.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:38 pm

A figure was watching the duel from the shadows. He gave a small grin before moving to the side. His hand went to his ear as he spoke to no one, no one was near him at all. "Looks like I was right. He lost to that monster..." From the beginning, he had an idea of how it would end. It wasn't Yamiyo's fault he lost the way he did. His opponent had a power that shouldn't exist. A power that didn't exist until the D.E.S. system was allowed to run rampant. "Don't worry though, it just gives us a talking point. I'll work to bring him in." Pros were always sour after a loss, but he might listen if it meant he could get stronger and, more importantly, have a second chance at the kid.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yugiohdesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:04 pm

It was a duel that most people couldn't wait to watch. It was Yamiyo vs Kaen. The Assassin against the new kid on the block. Yamiyo was very interested to see what this duelist had in store. He claimed that he came prepared, but he wanted to see how prepared he was. Kaen was a speedroid duelist which made sense considering he was all about the speed. His deck was created with his heart and soul in it, every play feeding off of each other. Meanwhile Yamiyo's Blackwings were ready to take flight

The duel was pretty much a standstill for most of the beginning. Yamiyo stood patient to see how Kaen would play. He played his Speedroid deck very fluently and made every play count. As for Yamiyo he simply set monsters to wait for his play. Kaen's play was synchro summoning, and he synchro summoned a rather unique monster that im pretty sure no one in the stadium has ever seen. It was his "friend" the Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. Yamiyo certainly never saw it before. But nonetheless he had to deal with it. He wasn't able to draw into any of his tuner monsters for synchro summoning of his own but he held out until the very end. He wasn't a quitter. At the end when it seemed all hope was lost, he somehow survived Clear Wing's wrath to get a synchro monster out - Blackwing Nothung the Starlight. But like Kaen said, he came prepared

The Tuners Scheme trap card stole Nothung away from Yamiyo and just like that the duel was over. Kaen had won and took it all in.

As for Yamiyo he had alot to think about. Why didn't his deck respond to him? What went wrong? Those are the questions he asked himself as he left the arena. Where was he going? Not even he knew himself
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:10 pm

On the move, was he? The male followed Yamiyo as soon as he knew that he could get away without being noticed. He wouldn't let this one get away from him easily.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yugiohdesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:07 pm

"Incredible... that's impressive! We definitely need this unique duelist in our ranks!" Kizuna said, impressed by the newcomer's strength. She really wanted him part of the Sabres now. That next level technology could very well enhance the Sabre's ability in keeping the city and all it's people safe.

As the duel ended, the Sabre leader rushed down to meet the victorious newcomer. "Kaen... was it? Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kizuna Hikari, leader of the Sabres. Our goal is to protect the D.E.S. and most importantly this city from those who wish to do it harm. I am impressed by your unique duel disk... if we can call it like that. What do you call it? How did you come up with such a fascinating dueling method? How long did it take to create such technology? Do you plan on distributing this new dueling method to the public? What is your aim?" Kizuna was very intrigued by this new duelist that the introduction became almost like an interrogation with question after question. "I'm sorry, I went ahead of myself, you must be overwhelmed by the questions and especially after all the loud cheering everyone did here. But as a fellow duelist, allow me to simplify this in a way us duelists know best... I want you to duel me. I wish experience this first hand! Should you accept, I want you to accompany me back to our headquarters where we are away from prying eyes."

With the corner of her eye, she stared at one of the entrances to the arena stage. She knew they were being watched.

How the hell?! Damn, looks like she isn't the leader just for all that righteous talk. Looks like a tactical retreat is in order... Shin thought, pissed off knowing that his cover was blown. It would be a suicide mission to take on the Sabre leader alone. He retreated into the shadows and made his way out of the arena.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:07 pm

With all of the sudden attention Kaen quickly withdrew trying to get away from the paparazzi, when his idol actually showed up to inadvertently save him. She was... far more excitable than she seemed on television but... Well, he's not going to argue her request and going with her, quickly wheeling his contraption after her trying to get away from the cameras and attention. "I uh, don't have a name for it yet. I just... kinda made it." he explained, then proceeded to tell her how it worked as they walked, how the solid vision system he helped make was able to be minimized and fitted into a compartment and the duel disk could be linked into the handle bar systems, and how it was usable on and off the bike.
Cipher
Cipher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:07 pm

With the match over in Kaen's victory, Mikiko assumed her role here was done. But quick was the boy to be surrounded by paparazzi while Kizuna was trying to strike a deal with him. So the violet haired woman came to the rescue, moving down to the arena below and shooing away the cameras. "You can stick around for another duel, but quit it with the questions. This isn't a Q&A segment from your popular TV show," she commanded, ushering the paparazzi away from the arena through the closest exit. It may have been a lot for one woman to handle, until a blonde woman came to join the party. She helped stop any stragglers from getting to Kizuna and Kaen just as they were about ready to duel. Once the area was free of paparazzi, or as free as they were going to be because already they were broadcasting the soon-to-be duel between Kizuna and Kaen, the blonde turned to Mikiko with a small smile. "Glad I could be of some service. My name is Dahlia Blume."

"I've heard of you. You're the Poisonous Flower of the Pro League," Mikiko answered, crossing her arms. "Guessing you were here to watch the duel too?" "Who wouldn't be? Pros have a special seating area as well so I got a good view of it all. I'm guessing Kaen's technology is what brought the Sabres here?" "That, and Kizuna is always looking for new recruits."

Dahlia only nodded slightly, wondering if it would be a bad idea to ask about joining the Sabres. She decided not to in the end, and instead turned her attention to Kaen and Kizuna as their duel was getting set up. "Seems like he is a good seed. He has potential that will bloom unlike any flower of the Pro League. I'm certain he'll make a good recruit for you guys... It also helps that he seems to be getting along with your leader quite well." Mikiko listened quietly, wondering if there was more than what she was letting on, but she didn't bother to ask about it. Maybe in due time they could consider one another as allies. Should she make the recommendation to Kizuna? Eh, it could wait until after the fearless leader of Sabre was done with Kaen. For now, the two women stood at the edge of the arena together, waiting for the duel to begin.

.... Well that didn't last long. Not the duel, the waiting. Dahlia couldn't get the thoughts of asking about becoming a Sabre just yet out of her mind, especially when there was LITERALLY a Sabre standing RIGHT NEXT TO HER at this very second. It actually started to feel awkward, because in the end, the Poisonous Flower of the Pro League Circuit still wasn't sure if she wanted to be a Sabre for sure. She was too wishy-washy with her feelings right now... "Actually... I think I'll get going. You can enjoy the duel. I've seen what I wanted to see, so I'm gonna head out."

Mikiko raised an eyebrow at the Pro duelist, but shrugged otherwise. "Whatever. Have a good day, Miss Flower," the Sabre responded casually, thinking nothing of Dahlia's behavior. With that, the blonde was on her way out of the arena. The violet haired woman watched her leave, then shrugged again and started to head out of the arena as well. She could call it for her run for today, since she wanted to see Kizuna and Kaen duel, so she decided to follow them back towards the Sabre HQ at a leisurely pace.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum