Yu-Gi-Oh! D.E.S. RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sabre Headquarters

2 posters

Go down

Sabre Headquarters Empty Sabre Headquarters

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:54 pm

Sabre Headquarters Sabre%20HQ_zpsxlxuxzdo

The Sabres HQ can be sort of described as "a very fancy apartment building with a built-in gym". This building houses living quarters for the Sabres, training facilities, computer-generated analysis programs to assist the Sabres' training, etc. The HQ is located in the southern aspect of the city, right next to the D.E.S. Research Facility for obvious reasons (they were made to protect the place and the Cube, so they better be right there in the case of an emergency).

As of right now, access to this HQ is restricted to active Sabre members only.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sabre Headquarters Empty Re: Sabre Headquarters

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 am

Sabre HQ, the home to Sabres alone who have dedicated themselves to protecting the D.E.S. from these so called "Guardians". One of these elitist fighters hand picked by Kizuna, the leader of them all, was Mikiko, a violet-haired woman who was getting dressed for her usual run for the day. She had on comfortable shorts and a bright colored tank-top, with matching running shoes. As she left her own little apartment, she started texting on her phone while simultaneously putting in some earphones.

Hey Kizuna. Don't forget that there's a Pro match happening shortly. Yamiyo is returning while a newcomer named Kaen is his opponent. Thought you might want to check it out. I'll be on my run if you need me. Just shoot me a text or call. -Mikiko

With the message sent to their fearless leader, the violet-haired Sabre was on her way. She grabbed a water bottle on the way out of HQ and started her run around the city. She did, however, turn on basically the radio broadcast of the expected duelm even though she couldn't see what was happening, she could certainly listen in on the action. And if there was anything truly interesting, Mikiko could just make a detour to the arena to check it out in person.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm

"A newcomer huh? Hmmm, it's been pretty quiet lately... why not, I do have some spare time before that meeting..." Kizuna said, the leader of the Sabres. A confident young woman, devoted to protecting the D.E.S. which is they key to the successful and bright future for humanity. She is fearless as her reputation gives her credit for. Possessing the mighty Stardust Dragon, most duels against criminals and even Guardian encounters end when this powerful dragon of light descends upon the battlefield. Kizuna then begins to reply to the subordinate that messaged her.

Yeah, I'll go check it out. You should come too when you finished your run. You might learn a thing or two. These Pro Duelists are filled with potential. You never know who might the next recruit teaming up with you on patrols!

With that, she descends down the main stairs and informs the receptionist that she will be out to watch the Pro match. Something honestly tells her that it will be a very special one.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:36 pm

"Welcome to our humble abode, the proud headquarters of the Sabres!"

Kizuna and Kaen both arrived at a very sophisticated and technological building, anything but humble almost. However this was the very headquarters of the defenders of the city. Those who risk their lives protecting the innocent and the city's valuable D.E.S. system from the Guardians. They all gathered here.

"Follow me, I'll show you to our dueling arena." Kizuna said and led Kaen to their own personal dueling arena. Going down the elevator, eventually went to one of the basement floors of the Sabre headquarters. When the doors opened, the arena looked almost as big as the Pro League arena they were just in. How in the world did they fit such a huge arena like this underground? No one bothered asking but it's probably for the best to just accept things as is. Kizuna went to the center of the arena and then snapped her fingers of her left hand and a duel disk looked like it was suddenly digitizing into her left arm.

Despite how amazing that was, the duel disk seemed odd. It looked like a very old model. Almost like one of the original duel disks ever created. It definitely seemed like it had plenty of use as it looked a bit worn. The fact that it digitized like that means that Kizuna probably maintained it and upgraded the internal workings of the duel disk while keeping it's original look. "Feel free to use your motorcycle duel disk in this arena. I am sure this is enough space for you to ride around with. Also, lets give it a name..." After a long and deep thought, she came up with a name, "Why not D-Wheel? Short and simple. I thought of Duel Runner but you aren't really running. You are dueling on wheels so it makes better sense to call it D-Wheel! Anyway, I want to see this "D-Wheel" in action!" Kizuna inaugurated the contraption with an official unofficial name as she activated her duel disk and slotted her deck in. It was time for the Sabre leader to see Kaen's unique dueling in action!
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down