Yu-Gi-Oh! D.E.S. RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Superbia Academy

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neo Superbia Academy Empty Neo Superbia Academy

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Neo Superbia Academy Academy_zpsnhxhthwj

Welcome to hell- I mean, classes are in session! Welcome to Neo Superbia Academy, formerly known as just Superbia Academy before the D.E.S. was put into place. This is an academy dedicated solely to the D.E.S. and Duel Monsters respectively. Many students before the Calamity were sent to Superbia Academy to become Pro Duelists, a dream shared by many youngsters. After the Calamity, the academy had to implement a structured curriculum dedicated to the D.E.S. as it was the key to future advancements in society.

Neo Superbia Academy, located in the center of the city, is open to students between the ages of 14 and 18 (high school students - Freshman, Junior, Senior). While there are some Dorms on campus, most students commute due to the location and improved transport systems.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neo Superbia Academy Empty Re: Neo Superbia Academy

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:00 am

Ding, dong, ding, dong. The infamous sound of the school bell rang throughout Neo Superbia Academy, signalling the end of the day. Students filed out in a somewhat orderly manner, while others rushed on ahead to the school's auditorium. Today they were going to broadcast the Pro League fight between Yamiyo and Kaen, probably because this was A: a duel academy, and B: Kaen was in it. He was the pride of the academy, having graduated early and shot himself directly into the ranks of the Pro League without so much as breaking a sweat. At least, that's what some people believed. Others new he was a hard worker and deserved his place in the Pros. Even though they wouldn't be seen, some students even brought handmade signs to hold during the match as if they were in the actual arena. Maybe next time they would get to see the match in person. For now, broadcasting and cameras will have to do.

As for one student, this brunette found herself a seat quickly in the front row of the auditorium. And although she didn't sport any silly signs or excessive cheering, she sat eagerly in her seat, just waiting for the match to begin. Her silver eyes were glued on the screen, her body practically shaking in her seat. She couldn't wait! She had to see this fight, but not for Kaen. She was actually here to see Yamiyo, and it wasn't excitement that drove her to practically be bouncing in her chair. Just you wait... I can't wait!... I have to see him. And I have to see him get his *ss handed to him!!!
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:33 pm

A boy was running towards the auditorium. He was huffing as it seemed he had been caught up in a duel. He was late to see the pro match that was happening today. "Crap... it happens every time," he muttered as he jumped over a guard rail and ran into the arena. He saw down just in time to see the end of the battle. It appeared that it was a little one sided. Bad luck for Yamiyo. "Guess I didn't miss a lot, but I bet it was exciting all the same," he said as he looked over to the girl that was unable to hold back her excitement. They had classes together so they knew one another's names. "A good pro duel always works me up... even the ones I haven't seen in full." That happened more often than it should.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yugiohdesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:51 pm

Akane was practically shaking in her seat as each play happened, watching each turn go by with Kaen's favor ever increasing. Even at the end when Yamiyo finally had a Synchro, it was snatched away! She cheered with the majority of the academy when the duel finally ended, their star student having claimed victory for his own. Akane was part of those cheering at the end with the most gusto, jumping up from her seat and shouting. Only when her adrenaline finally started to subside did she realize she was being spoken to, and looked over to see a boy out of breath. "You should really start working on that. You just missed a complete shut out by Kaen. Yamiyo stood no chance, and even his deck didn't respond to him. It's like all the tuners were hiding," Akane explained, then gave the male a quick pat on the back. "So what made you late this time, Malikai? I wouldn't give up anything to have seen Yamiyo eat the dust."
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Malikai gave a small shrug and said, "Same ol' same old." He was being shoved around by students again. His brother joining the Guardians and battling to remove the D.E.S. from the world always gave him problems. Still, this school had a rule to it: All disagreements were settled with a duel. Malikai dueled and won get remove them from his path so he could actually make it to the event, but since there was more than one, it took some time. It wasn't the first time this happened and it likely wouldn't be the last. "But if Yamiyo lost, you should be excited. You've been praying for that all week."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Akane puffed out her cheeks when he mentioned Yamiyo losing, crossing her arms. "Of course I'm excited that he lost. Not only did he lose to Kaen, the pride of the Academy, having graduated a year early and went straight to the Pros, but Yamiyo deserved what he got." She moved her crossed arms to her hips instead, looking out at the screen that was still showing the aftermath of the duel. Her hand clenched into a fist before she extended her arm and pointed straight at the arena portrayed on the screen. "One day, I'll make it to the Pro League myself, and I'll bring Yamiyo down once and for all. He is my goal, and I'll stop at nothing to get there!"

But enough about that. Akane smiled excitedly as she turned back to Malikai, giving him a quick ruffle of his hair. "Well, let's get going, Mop-head. No point in standing around here now that the match is over. Why don't we head to the courtyard and have a duel of our own? Something to cheer you up since you missed most of the match, and something to keep my adrenaline going!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:17 pm

Malikai heard this goal before, smiling at her words. The Pro League was his goal as well, but not to battle a specific person. He wanted to be the best Fusion Duelist there was. He was an Ace in the fusion classes at the academy and his skills matched, skills he could test then and there. He stood up from his seat and said, "If you want a duel that bad, I'll give you one. We'll see if you are gonna keep calling me that when I win." They actually hadn't had a duel before, outside of exams at least. There was something exciting about the idea of it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:33 pm

"Alright!" Akane led the way through the mass of students that were leaving the auditorium by this point, heading to the courtyard. Without delay, she was already activating her duel disk by the time they were officially set up, grinning from ear to ear as she drew her opening hand. "Let's duel, Mop-head!"

The duel started with Akane going first, summoning Gladiator Beast Darius and activating her Battle Manica in hopes of protecting it from being destroyed by battle. With one card set face down, she ended. Mop-head, I mean Malikai, started off his turn by using the field spell Fusion Gate, and summoning Elemental HERO Prisma. Worried about what would happen next, Akane's face down was already put to use. Mad Gladiator Beasts to destroy the Fusion Gate before any of the infamous HERO fusions could reach the field. Without Fusion Gate, Malikai ended his turn, not having much else to do. Akane summoned her Gladiator Beast Equeste to the field and activated Gladiator Rejection, a Continuous Spell that could help protect her monsters further. Now, thanks to her Battle Manica, Darius was safe as it took down Prisma, who was equal in power, leaving Malikai wide open for a direct attack from Equeste.

Then her famous Tag Outs began. Darius and Equeste both returned to the deck while her Manica came back to her hand. In turn, she got not one, not two, but three Gladiator Beasts on the field in defense position (thanks to Gladiator Rejection): Dimacari, Hoplomus, and Secutor. She stuck her Manica on Secutor, hoping to protect it from destruction so she could make full use of its ability.

Malikai had other plans, using Polymerization to summon Elemental HERO Wild Wingman! And using the most of its own skills, both Akane's continuous spell and equip spell were off the field. He also had Fusion Recovery ready to get back his Wildheart for a normal summon, using his monsters to wind down her field. Goodbye Secutor and Dimacari, while Hoplomus stayed safe. (Due to character skill) Once he was finished attacking, Hoplomus tagged back into the deck, summoning forth Spartacus, who could only be summoned by Hoplomus to begin with. It also let Akane grab another Manica from the deck since one was already destroyed.

Now it was time for Akane's come back. Summoning Laquari, she was relentless against Wild Wingman and Wildheart, making sure he had zero field left. Tagging out this time, Spartacus brought another Laquari to the field, this time with more power than before, while her original Laquari brought out Equeste, which let her grab Dimacari from the Graveyard. Just in case, her new Battle Manica was attached to her powered up Laquari, again in hopes to protect her precious monster. Malikai, however, didn't have a hand to do much with. (Due to character skill), he returned Double Fusion to the deck to draw again. Not much other than to place the set card face down and end his turn.

She was so close. She could taste it. (Due to character skill), her Equeste swapped out for a Dimacari, knowing that the end was near. Her draw. She tried to get rid of the face down in fear of what it could hold by using Galaxy Cyclone, but Malikai decided to activate the card instead: Fusion Reserve! He was able to grab Polymerization and Elemental Hero Bladedge to his hand, probably preparing for his next turn. If he could just draw one card he needed, he could have the game, if it didn't end right here and now. Akane summoned Gladiator Beast Torax, and together with a powered up Laquari and a Dimacari that could attack twice this battle phase, his life points hit the floor.

As it all ended, Akane let out a huge sigh of relief. "If I was one card off, I don't know what I would have done next turn! Great duel!" she said happily. By now, her adrenaline was running low, and she acted in a more behaved manner. She offered a hand to shake with the end of a good duel, smiling brightly. "Shame I didn't need any of my own fusions this time around. I was too scared of your's and I was worried I wouldn't have enough resources to take you down! You'll be the Fusion Master of the Pro League one day, and I'll just be your right hand man! I bet in a tag fight, we would be unstoppable!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Malikai fell to the ground as his life points hit 0. He had lost, but it was a fun match. It was a bit of a shame. He could have done better in the game, but he couldn't deny that she was strong. Her Gladiators had a powerful sense of teamwork, while he... was using the deck he had been given by his brother before he went to the Pro League. He needed something more his own if he wanted to be stronger.

For now though, he too the hand shake and stood up in front of her. "I wouldn't go that far. I've got a ways to go, but you're really something yourself. You're right about one thing though, I bet we'd be a deadly force if we worked together."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:07 pm

"Shame there really isn't a way to test out that tag battle right now, but I think you deserve a break too," Akane mused, folding her arms behind her head in a relaxed position. She glanced around, seeing that the duel had drawn a small crowd of other students, but now that it was over, they were already on the move again. After all, it wasn't a Pro League match. "I wonder what it'll be like, the day that we both get into the Pro Leagues... Maybe we'll fight each other again then as a special debut! That would be fun~ But I guess for noooooow.... now we can go do... somethinggggg..... I'm actually clueless." she admitted, scratching her cheek sheepishly. "Anything you wanna do now? The match is over, our duel is over, school is over for the day too. Why don't we go hang out somewhere?"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Yamiyo left the docks with all of that new infomation and was walking around to process everything. He didn't know what to think of all of it, but one thing is for certain. He was helping out an oraganzation to make the world a better place, and to him that was a good thing. His travels took him to the Neo Superbia Academy where all the upcoming duelists went to class

Yamiyo thought he could get some infomation on the Kaen person he fought since he recently graduated so Yamiyo went to see what infomation he could get
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:14 pm

"You want to hang out together?" Malikai said for a moment before he turned and saw someone in the near distance. "Speaking of the pros..." he muttered as he saw Yamiyo at their school of all things. Luckily, not many were around, otherwise he would probably get swarmed by fans of his. The Synchro Club especially would love to talk to him. "What is he... doing here?" he said as he turned to Akane, wondering how she would react to her brother being so close by.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:19 pm

"Of course I wanna hang out! Why wouldn't I? You're like, my best friend~" Akane said brightly. She was all but ready to go when Malikai mentioned something about a Pro. Following his gaze, her entire body stiffened at the sight of her brother. Her hands clenched into fists by her sides, trembling with emotion that started to bubble over. There was just so much that she wanted to say to him but now of all times and places? She first glanced to make sure most, if not all, of the students had left the area before she took action, storming up to her brother's side. "Oi! Heads up!" Akane shouted, breaking into a run and landing a hard punch straight into Yamiyo's stomach. "Just what do you think you're doing here?! I bet you haven't even thought about looking for me ever since that day, and now you're stalking my school?!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Yamiyo was looking around the academy then all of a sudden he got mollywhopped out of nowhere. This girl came screaming and charged toward Yamiyo and gave him a punch to the stomach, a really good one at that.

"Hey whats your problem?" He said to the student

Then when Yamiyo looked up, he couldn't believe who he saw

"A-Akane? Is that really you?"

Yamiyo couldn't believe it. His sister right in front of him at the academy. He clearly thought he was dreaming but he wasn't. There she was and all her anger. Seperated because of what happened to there family, but Yamiyo had no idea she would be here.

In fact he didn't even know if Akane was alive until this very moment..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:34 pm

Akane sniffled once as he spoke her name, refusing to do more than clench her fists as tears began to well up in her eyes amidst her anger. But still she stared at him, and from a quick view, it was clear they were siblings. They were both brunettes, and her silver eyes were nearly matching his own dark ones. "So you do remember me, huh?! You-... You let them take me away when we lost our parents, and you didn't even bother looking for me! You never sent a card or came to visit, you didn't want me back, is that it?!" The tears finally spilled over, running down her cheeks, but she didn't wipe them away. She let them flow as she punched him again, this time in the chest. "I hate you! I'm glad you lost today's duel! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:40 pm

"It wasn't my fault.. I was too young to take care of you. I couldn't do anything as they took you away. I wondered the streets forever trying to get back on my feet and I worked hard to be where I am today!"

Emotions were running high as Yamiyo and Akane were letting each other know how they felt about the situation. It was rare for Yamiyo to show emotion. He had been trapped in this bubble of darkness for what seemed like his whole life. But there was someone who could help him get out of the bubble it was Akane. Thick layers of darkness surrounded Yamiyo's heart after so much pain.

"If your so angry, what do you want to do about it? Keep punching me?" Yamiyo asked
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:46 pm

"Yes! I'm going to punch you until I'm satisfied!" She punched him a couple more times in the chest, but her strength was fading into a more tantrum-like state. Akane was just... frustrated, angry, and lonely. She had Malikai as a friend, but there was no one who understood what it was like to be taken away from her only remaining family and never being able to see him again. When she finally stopped hitting him, she was sobbing. She placed both fists on his chest while trying to get her breath. "N-no... I'm not satisfied... I've thought about it day after day what I would say to you, and I can't remember it anymore..." She lowered her gaze enough to see her duel disk, which was still on her arm after her duel with Malikai. "That's it... I want a duel!" Akane answered, lifting her head and taking a few steps back from Yamiyo. "I want a real duel. Not one against a Pro; I want a duel against you, Yamiyo, as my brother!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:49 pm

"If its a duel you want, then I accept your challenge!"

Yamiyo threw his jacket off sporting only a white tanktop as he took out his deck and set it into his duel disk.

"Hope you know what your getting yourself into!
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:07 pm

As the duel started, Akane went first with a summoning of Gladiator Beast Torax, which was quick to die to Kris the Crack of Dawn. But other than taking out Torax, Yamiyo didn't do anything else his turn, giving Akane a chance to get back on her feet. She was able to retaliate with Bestiari and a well played Super Rush Headlong spell card, destroying Kris before damage could be calculated. Akane switched to defense by tagging out her Bestiari for Hoplomus in defense mode, setting one card face down, and ending her turn. Yamiyo took his turn and did... nothing. Just drew and ended, which gave Akane a chance to take the lead. She summoned Darius and used both her monsters to nail Yamiyo directly, then tagged in Spartacus and another Hoplomus to have both offense and defense on her side. She was also able to nab an equip spell that protected her Spartacus from being destroyed in battle.

"So this is how you feel..." "After all these years, you never even bothered to look for me..." "How could I when I didn't even know where you were? I was young just like you were, but clearly you don't care about that..." Yamiyo took his turn, setting two cards face down and ending immediately after. "We both went through a lot..." Akane answered softly. She took her turn by changing Hoplomus to attack mode, then tried attacking after destroying one of his cards with Galaxy Cyclone. But this time Yamiyo was ready, summoning Ghibli to his defense. Though it canceled Hoplomus' attack, Spartacus was still able to take it out. (Due to character skill) Akane was able to send both Gladiators back to her deck, this time grabbing Equeste and Bestiari, so she could grab Torax from the grave and destroy Yamiyo's remaining trap card. Kris the Crack of Dawn was summoned and destroyed her Equeste, but thanks to Indomitable Gladiator Beast Spell Card, Bestiari was boosted in attack enough to return the favor.

This time, Darius, Dimacari, and thanks to Darius' skill Equeste returned to the field. "I see this school is teaching you well." "I should hope so. I'm going to be a Pro Duelist just like you!"

Sadly, that day wasn't coming anytime soon. Yamiyo was able to summon Bora the Spear and Gale the Whirlwind, killing half of Darius' attack points before finally Synchro Summoning his ace: Raikiri the Rain Shower.  But that wasn't all. He got Gale the Whirlwind and Kris the Crack of Dawn back from the grave thanks to some well played spell cards, Synchro Summoning again, this time into Armor Master. "Now feel MY pain! Battle!" In a single turn, thanks to Raikiri's skill, Akane's field was wiped clean. "And this is why you're called the Lightning Assassin..."

There really wasn't a lot for Akane left to do. She tried to protect herself with a face down defense and a set trap card, but those were quickly destroyed the following turn thanks to Raikiri once again. And along with her field, so went her life points.

Malikai tried to cheer Akane on, but there was really nothing she could do. After the duel, Akane fell to her hands and knees, beating a fist into the ground in frustration. She could have had him, she just... she just wasn't good enough yet. This is the duelist I have grown to become, and I will continue to grow with the darkness in my heart." Akane looked up from the ground, getting to her feet again and shaking her head. "You shouldn't have darkness in your heart!"

But Yamiyo ignored her, picking up his jacket. "You have a lot to learn. Continue to walk on your path, and I will walk on mine, alone... Goodbye sister." Akane started to cry again, but this time she chased after him, reaching out to grab him by the jacket but tripped and landed on the ground instead. "Wait! Yamiyo! Brother, don't do this to yourself! You aren't alone!" But it seemed he wouldn't listen to her, and all she could do was remain on the ground and sob.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:53 am

Yamiyo vs Akane - Brother vs Sister

This felt like a duel that was destined to happen. Akane wanting Yamiyo to feel the pain of betrayal for forgetting his sister. The duel had begun. It was Blackwings vs Glad. Beasts. and Akane was holding her own in the beginning. Using her abilities to swap out her monsters after there battles for different Glad. Beasts and stronger abilites. Yamiyo didn't do much in the beginning of the duel. He simply waited things out and then took his moment to strike

He used Bora the Spear and Gale the Whirlwind to synchro summon into his ace Raikiri. Then all of a sudden an aura of darkness surrounded him. It was the horrible feeling of sadness and guilt that clouded Yamiyo. He felt alone. He dueled alone but Akane wanted to show him that he wasn't alone. Then Yamiyo used Against the Wind and Double Reborn Lv 4 to bring back Gale and Bora to synchro summon again. This time into Armor Master and before you knew it Yamiyo had overpowered Akane into a corner she could not get out of.

Even with her academy friend cheering her on there was no escape, Yamiyo struck her down with Raikiri and won the duel. Afterwards Yamiyo explained to Akane that he was walking his own path alone and that she should do the same, but Akane didn't want too. She wanted to show Yamiyo that he wasn't alone. Watching her sob on the ground, the aura of darkness disappeared and Yamiyo walked up to his sister helping her to her feet

"Lets go to the cafe, my treat. We have alot to catch up on" He said with a serious tone

Yamiyo may have sounded angry when saying that but the darkness in his heart wasn't going to change with the snap of a finger, but he felt that Akane deserved to know what had been going on with him at least
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:29 am

Akane was surprised when she was suddenly lifted to her feet, trying to curb her sobbing enough to see that Yamiyo didn't in fact walk away. He was still here; there was a chance! During the duel, she realized just how much she still loved her brother and couldn't bear to see him walk away this time, not when they had been separated already once before. "O-okay," she stuttered, drying her tears. That's when she glanced over to Malikai, and a wave of embarrassment washed over her. She was acting like a child in front of her one true friend, but she also didn't want him to be alone either. Akane promised to hang out with him now that school was done for the day. "Malikai can come with too, right?..."
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:56 pm

"The nice guy in me says you can bring him too if you want. Seeing that he is a good friend of yours"

Yamiyo wasn't the smiling type but hearing that his sister was doing well and making friends made him happy deep down even though he didnt show any emotion. He lead the way to the cafe so the group could talk in private
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:49 pm

"Come on, Malikai~" Akane said, starting to feel better already. Even if Yamiyo didn't show his feelings like she did, she knew that deep down, there was a nice guy in her brother. Their duel showed her all of the pain that he went through over the years that they spent apart, and it was just the same as her. Of course, having a Pro on the campus might not have been the best idea, in the case of students wanting autographs, but most of the student body was already gone for the day. After all, who wanted to stay late at school when there was homework, shopping, and dueling to be done elsewhere? So the cafe was empty save for the faculty who ran it and a couple of professors that were too busy grading papers over a nice hot cup of coffee to bother with Yamiyo and Akane (and Malikai) as they entered.

"So... Big Bro... I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. I just... never expected you to show up out of the blue like that. I thought I was ready to confront you after all these years, but clearly I was wrong..." Akane apologized as they approached the counter to order something to drink and maybe a snack. The silver-eyed female only wanted two slices of banana nut bread and a hot chocolate, which she was ready to pay for if Yamiyo didn't beat her to it. "The family that raised me after we were separated is really nice. They can't have kids of their own and they didn't know how to take care of a baby, so I guess I was the perfect age for a kid for them... Man, it's been seven years since that day... Way too much has happened, I don't know where to start... What about you, Yamiyo? Is it weird to be called Big Brother again?"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:06 pm

"You could say its weird. But like you said its been so long. Alot has happened to me since that day. Basically used all of the money from Mom and Dad's death to start a foundation for myself and to get my life back on track."

Yamiyo sat down and started to explain everything to Akane

"But just having the money wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. I did and continue to do alot of dangerous things. Alot of people see me as a rich pro duelist who has everything but only we know the full story. I have a whole mansion and estate to myself. Living in luxary when im home but dangerous when im out in the streets. The things that I do aren't safe. My heart is locked away and im filled with nothing but darkness because im a loner. Even if you came back into my everyday life, the feeling wouldn't go away. I even recently joined an organzation to help create peace in Duel Monsters. But even I know that its shady but im willing to do anything to challenge myself. Im always improving my game because I want to be the best. The best assassin.. the best everything..

Yamiyo's tone sounded like a person who had gone through nothing but hell. Just sounding so dark because of past events but right now there was nothing anyone can do to change his way of thinking
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Akane listened quietly to the whole story of her brother's past, the past of him that she wasn't around for. After that day wheb their parents were murdered, both of their lives changed forever. And it was sad to hear how lonely her brother had been. She could feel the same way, even though she had new parents to look after her. There was always a loneliness she felt for not having her biological brother around, the older brother she had always looked up to. Snacking quietly on the banana nut bread, Akane frowned. It just didn't taste the same when talking about something so depressing.

But then he mentioned some organization, something that he was choosing to do to help create a better place in Duel Monsters. This was proof that there was still light in her brother despite how dark his heart grew, even if it may have been a dangerous path that he was walking.  "I'm not sure about this organization you're talking about, but if its what you choose to do, then there isn't much I can say to stop you..."

She paused, sipping the hot chocolate before continuing. "I guess in a way, looking back at everything, I really did have it easier than you. I had parents that did everything they could to help me feel like I still had a home, even if it was a different one than what I was used to. They supported my decision to go to Neo Superbia Academy and my dream of becoming a Pro, just like you. I have friends here, Malikai being the best of the best even if others see him in a different light..." Akane lowered her gaze, giving a soft sigh. "I feel like a jerk now for being so upset with you. It's just... you and Mom and Dad were my whole world, and everything was taken away. Mom and Dad are gone for good, but I couldn't even keep the one person that was important to me... I'm sorry I couldn't be your light in the dark..."

After another pause, she lifted her head and wiped a fresh tear from her eyes. "But I want to make up for that, if you'll let me.. I want to have my brother back, and I'm going to make a name for myself too by being a Pro one day. I want to follow your footsteps, and maybe... maybe I can bring you back from the dark. At the very least, I won't let you go down this path alone anymore. I want to walk by your side, and I want you to be there the day of my debut in the Pro League!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum