Yu-Gi-Oh! D.E.S. RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Superbia Academy

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neo Superbia Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Neo Superbia Academy

Post by NeoBuster Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 pm

"I dont know about saving me from the darkness, but if you want to join me in the pro league your not ready for that. But I would be impressed if you could keep up"

What Yamiyo said sounded harsh, but it was how he felt. He didn't want anyone to catch up to him. He wanted to be #1.

"Maybe one day ill put on a smile. But that day isn't today and im not even sure if it will come. But here"

Yamiyo slid over a spare key to Akane

"You can come over and stay at my place whenever you please. It has alot of secruity and I will let the guards know about you. If you need a place to be safe or just want to see me when im home, your free to do so"
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Akane frowned when her words didn't seem to reach her brother, but to be fair, it was only today after seven years that they even met face to face. It would take more than one duel and pretty words to reach him, but she wasn't about to give in that easily. She did, however, happily accept the key and pocketed it in her bag for safekeeping. "Alright. I promise I'll visit you any amd every day that I can. One duel, one snack break, one emotional fight isn't going to clear up the air between us. I'm going to keep fighting until I can beat you, and maybe beat some sense into you that you aren't alone," she vowed. She wouldn't let him slip away that easily; she would pull him out of the darkness one way or another.

In the meantime, she also suggested to exchange phone numbers so she could call or text him whenever, though she promised to try not to bother him while he was dueling in the arena. Otherwise, it was free game. "And I know I'm not ready yet for the Pro League... One day I will be, and I'll prove to you and everyone else that I can make it in the big leagues... Oh! That reminds me..."

Akane finished her snack and drink before pulling her deck out of her duel disk, flipping through it until she got to her extra deck. "I got to see your Ace monster Raikiri in our duel, but I never really used my own. I've got some neato Gladiator Fusion cards I wanna show you, and something extra special." She held out her four different fusion monsters out first: Gladiator Beasts Essedarii, Gaiodiaz, Gyzarus, and Heraklinos. "Looking back, I still have a lot to learn. I probably should have tried to use one of these guys in our duel. Or this other card here." She held out an XYZ unit: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon. "Isn't he the coolest looking dragon? I thought I could work him into the deck, and I almost had him on the field if you didn't nuke it with Raikiri's skill. I bet if I had the chance to overlay into Dark Rebellion, I could have gotten through Raikiri or Armor Master, but I don't think I could have dealt with both at the same time... Your monsters are so cool, but I can't really join you on the Synchro bandwagon when Gladiator Beasts don't have any Tuner monsters..."
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Yamiyo looked at Akane's deck and watched as she showed him all of her cards. It seemed that the XYZ dragon was her favorite. When Akane pulled it out, she put on the biggest smile. Seems that dragon was her ace. Yamiyo knew how it felt to have an ace that he saw as his favorite card.

"Once you master your deck to the fullest, we shall duel again"
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:55 pm

"Not until then? But what if I never master the deck?" Akane asked sincerely, putting her fusions away. She didn't put away Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon just yet, lowering her gaze to stare at it softly for a few moments in thought. "I don't believe anyone is ever a master of their own deck. There is always room for improvement, whether it be changing one or two cards in the deck, or simply changing how a certain combo is utilized. Every duel is different, so how can one be a master of something that is ever changing?" She finally put away her XYZ Dragon and looked up again, meeting her brother's dark gaze with her own silvery one. "You even said yourself that you're still growing, that you still have a goal to reach in the Pro League. If you stop now and say you're a master of your own deck, then what would you say about the duel you lost against Kaen today? Is that what a master of his deck does?"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:04 pm

During the walk from the hospital, Aoka had put away her bag of new eyepatches into her dress pocket. It was a tight fit, but she really didn't want to be carrying them everywhere, especially not when she already looked sickly as she was. She was pale skinned and had one arm bandaged from the IV and blood draws, and an eyepatch over her left eye. Good thing there weren't any, or at least many, students around to judge the young girl. It was after school hours, so most of the student body had gone home already. Those who stayed were either just late getting out, had to stay for detention, or they were professors.

Aoka looked around the schook grounds with a wide eyed expression, super excited to see what kind of school her idol, her big sister, had graduated from. But her excitement wouldn't last forever. For one, she better save her excitement for when she was finally old enough (and healthy enough) to actually be able to go here herself. But she also mentioned something to Sukikyo as they were leaving the hospital, something that she wanted to talk to her about. So, while they walked to let Aoka explore her future, she pulled her own deck out of her other dress pocket and held it up for her sister to take a look at it. "It happened around the time that.. well, when the thing happened and Mom and Dad passed away... I found these new cards mixed into my deck. They look like the older versions of my Fortune Fairies, which I still have, but these ones are called Fortune Ladies. I'm sorry I didn't bring it up sooner... With everything that was happening, I didn't want to distract you from your Pro Dueling..."
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:53 pm

Yamiyo let out a soft smile after what Akane said. He knew that what she said was true, but didn't want to admit it.

"I look foward to seeing what the future brings" he said

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:23 pm

Malikai remained silent as he went with Akane and her brother. He listened to what they were saying, and Yamiyo was a bit irritated to hear that he didn't believe in her ability to save him. He closed his eyes for a moment, then said, "It's your choice if you want to get out of whatever dark place your in..." His voice was one who spoke from experience, even though he didn't really have much of a dark or brooding personality.

In truth, Yamiyo reminded him of his own brother, a bit too much. He didn't hate his brother, but his decision did make Malikai's school life and general social status a pain to deal with. He was more annoying than antagonizing. Being reminded of it could be rubbing him the wrong way, but Yamiyo, in some ways, sounded like his brother. "All pros must think they can do whatever they want. I'll make sure I'm not that way when it's my turn to beat you in a pro match." He usually wasn't one to talk smack like that, but he was a bit irritated.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yugiohdesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Akane felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Yamiyo smile, no matter how small or hidden it might have been. She got him to smile, and it just meant that whether he realized it or not, they were making progress on getting her brother out of the darkness he felt surrounded by. It was a small victory, though when Malikai decided to speak up, it was very surprising to hear him talk smack. Of course she knew of his desire to be a Pro; they both shared the same dream, but to say it in front of Yamiyo's face like that? Akane couldn't help a small "Ooooooh~ with a giggle. "Sounds like you want a turn at my brother, Malikai! Maybe you and your fusions will do a bit better than I did, considering I didn't use any fusions during my duel. That was my bad~" she pointed out, scratching the back of her head with a sheepish expression.
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:34 pm

If your friend is up for a duel, I don't see why not. Could be a good challenge for us both"

Yamiyo didn't mind the challenge. He was warmed up from the duel before and didn't mind fighting whoever

So.. Malikai was it? You ready to duel?"
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:38 pm

Malikai didn't say what he said with the intention of dueling now, but he wasn't about to turn down the chance either. He would want to see how he measured up to a Pro level duelist, especially when compared to how Akane did. He stood up and said, "If you want it, you've got it." Obviously, they couldn't duel at the table, so he walked outside. With the D.E.S. system making the monsters more solid, there would be collateral damage if they dueled there. Even though the Solid Vision System was off, there was a chance so it was made a rule to duel outdoors or in designated areas.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:10 pm

Yamiyo activated his duel disk and he was ready to duel against Akane's friend who was using HEROS. But it wasn't the same type of Hero deck that stranger used, he was using Elemental Heros it looked like. Yamiyo got the ball rolling in this duel fast as he summoned out his ace Raikiri the Rain Shadow with no problems. But Malikai fought back with the power of Fusion. He summoned his Elemental Hero Terra Firma and wiped out not only Raikiri but the next synchro monster Yamiyo used - Blackwing Armed Wing. Yamiyo didn't seem all that bothered by Malikai destroying his monsters because he had ways to bring them back. Yamiyo then special summoned Gofu the Vague Shadow. A special type of tuner monster that allowed Yamiyo to synchro summon a synchro from the graveyard and it brought back Raikiri. But it was once again destroyed by the combination of Terra Firma and the Soul Union trap card which gave Terra Firma a huge powerup. Only did Malikai know that it would end up hurting him more then Yamiyo. The Black Feather Reverse spell not only absorbed all of the battle damage but it allowed Yamiyo to summon yet another synchro monster equal to the damage he would have taken. So Blackwing Armor Master took Raikiri's place and it put Malikai on the defensive. Armor Master couldn't be destroyed by battle and even though Terra Firma had 5100 attack, Malikai switched it to defense mode to be on the safe side and that was the right thing to do because when Armor Master gives a Wedge counter to the opponent, it makes its attack and defense points 0 which was a powerful ability and Terra Firma was taken down. But Yamiyo didn't stop there, He then used 3 of his blackwings to synchro summon the Level 8 Black-Winged Dragon which roared down from the sky in rage.

"Black-Winged Dragon! Roar down and show him our true power!" Yamiyo screamed out

Black-Winged Dragon was also considered a blackwing monster thanks to Yamiyo's special power. But Malikai had an answer. It was the E-Hero Wildedge and thanks to Skyscraper. The 1000 attack point bonus was enough to overpower Black-Winged Dragon.. or so he thought. Yamiyo discarded Kalut the Moon Shadow and just like that his dragon was stronger. Yamiyo showed his world class skill throughout this whole duel. He was ready for anything and every synchro monster had a backup waiting in the wings.

Black-Winged Dragon dealt the final blow and Malikai's life points hit 0. He then showed Yamiyo that his Elemental Hero Plasma Vice ability would have taken down his monsters but then Yamiyo showed his facedown cards "Dark Illusion" and "Emperor's Staff" and Malikai was speechless. He then realized Yamiyo's focus was too protect his synchro's once they are summoned and then Yamiyo showed Malikai his cards when he took them off the duel disk

The cards were worn out

"No matter how much these cards fall apart, I will always protect them from the harm that comes there way. That is my resolve as a duelist and as the master of these cards and every card in my deck!" He said with confidence

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:26 pm

The resolve to protect your cards... They are your partners. Trust them, and you can reach even greater heights.

Maybe, but how can I trust your cards?

Malikai's head was lowered. Some would think he was bummed for losing the match. That wasn't the case, though. He was looking at his deck. When a duelist trusted their deck, they could reach great heights. Yamiyo had that and so did Kaen, the one who beat him in the match today. Even Akane seemed to have that more than Malikai did. It's because the cards he was using were not his own. How could he even have cards of his own?

"I guess... I have farther to go than I thought..." he muttered. Though, he felt like he had reached the peak of what he could do with his deck as it was now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:46 pm

Akane was rooting for her companion just as he had done during her own duel, but it seemed the result was the same. Neither of them could stand up to a true Pro Duelist, at least not yet. The good news was that they both were Academy Students. They had time to practice and learn to be stronger, and to master their own styles. Akane gave a gentle pat to Malikai's shoulder before looking over her brother's cards as well. She noticed that they weren't pristine; years of use could be seen with just a glance. This was her brother's past, his present, and his future. "It's okay, Malikai. We'll get there one day. And you know what? Maybe we can all hang out more often! Now that I have a key to my brother's place, we can get some extra practice from a real Pro. With school to boot, we'll have the most experience for finals!"

That's right. She was going to become a huge part of Yamiyo's and Malikai's lives. She was going to make sure her companion would shine as a Fusion duelist just like she would, and her brother would one day come out of the dark the longer he stood with his light of a sister. It was a win-win for everyone! "I would say I'm hungry after all these duels and excitement, but thanks to the snacking at the cafe, I'm good to go for a couple hours. I don't think my uh, adoptive parents would mind me hanging out with you guys, so is there anywhere you guys wanna go?" Of course, she had to remember they were hanging out with her brother, a Pro Duelist, who should have had a busier schedule than them, right? "Unless.. ya know, if Yamiyo has some business to do. I don't really know what a Pro does with his free time..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear he went in this direction..." Astrea sighed to herself as she reached the Academy gates, bringing back memories to when she used to attend this school as well. It was a nice trip down memory lane, but she was on a hunt right now. It took longer than she expected, but having traversed the school grounds plenty of times before, she spotted quite a few people. First she saw Sukikyo, a Pro Duelist that quickly made a name for herself as the Envoy of the Red Eyed Dragon. With her was a little girl that looked like she just came out of the nurse's office, but was way too young to be going to Neo Superbia Academy. Perhaps they were related, given the fact they were holding hands...

No, no. She shouldn't bother them. It was normal to see a Pro at the academy; maybe they were going down a trip of memory lane as well. Or maybe the young girl wanted to join the academy at some point. But no matter; they weren't involved with what Astrea was doing. The pale haired woman eyed her surroundings and caught sight of an all too familiar duel monster just as it was fading away. A duel ended, and it was a duel that involved Blackwings. She found her target, and quickly made her way towards Yamiyo.

Astrea stopped though, seeing him almost enjoying himself with two academy students: a boy and a girl. The boy looks to have just lost the duel, but the girl caught Astrea's attention. She looked way too much like Yamiyo, sharing the same eye and hair color. "I didn't know you had a sister," she said aloud, approaching the little group. She waved one hand to show she meant no harm, her other hand resting over her shoulder bag. "You are a tough man to find, Yamiyo. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:48 pm

"Here we are Aoka, Neo Superbia Academy. This is were your big sister sacrificed all those long nights of studying and dueling for. Yes... my Pro Dueling career began here! I really hope you can come here soon..." Sukikyo said to her little sister looking at the school, memories of her time here rushing back. Not really much to remember, she never really made any friends. All she wanted to do is get the highest grades and make it to the Pro League so she can start taking care of Aoka properly. Shutting herself out from the world, her little sister's future was everything to her after all they went through.

Then that was when Aoka suddenly had a confession to make. Sukikyo was honestly curious and surprised that Aoka had a secret to tell her. Especially since they never hid anything from each other. That was when Aoka showed Sukikyo her deck and how it included newer, older forms of her Fortune Fairies who were known as Fortune Ladies. Unlike the Fairies, these had abilities and weren't just a cute collection of cards. I don't remember getting her these cards... and Aoka never spoke to anyone either... Odd.. Sukikyo thought to herself as she inspected each Fortune Lady card but then kneeled down to her little sister so they can see each other at eye level. "Thank you for being honest with me, and don't worry. I can never be mad at you for holding this a secret. You are also never a distraction to whatever it is that I am doing. So don't be afraid, your big sister will always come to you for anything." The older sister reassured her with a warm smile, one hand petting Aoka's head and the other returning the deck.

As they walked, Sukikyo was giving her little sister a quick tour of the campus. That was when they bumped into students currently dueling. One of them they recognized, that one being someone they just saw on TV in the hospital. A fellow Pro Duelist, Yamiyo. Without looking at her little sister, she already felt little Aoka about to burst into excitement.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:19 am

Aoka was just glad that Sukikyo wasn't mad at her for keeping her cards a secret for so long. It made her want to burst into tears, knowing that she could tell her sister anything and everything, and it would all be forgiven. She had the best sister there was! After the head pat, and returning her deck to her pocket, the younger sister hugged her elder, then they resumed their tour without any bad feelings left behind.

It truly was a spectacular school to see, and it felt even more amazing to know that Sukikyo was one of the Pros who graduated from here. Perhaps with hope in her future for a healthy life, there could be hope that she too would one day graduate from Neo Supberia and become a Pro. Her cards, her Fortune Ladies, would help her along the way, and she had Sukikyo's neverending love and support. "Your school is so cool! I can't wait.. one day, I'll go here, and I'll be a Pro just like you!"

That's when she spotted Yamiyo, along with a few other students and some lady that she didn't recognize. "It looks like we aren't the only ones here looking at the Academy," Aoka said softly, almost worried about getting too close to the strangers. "Oh! That's the guy who lost today's Pro League duel... Yamiyo I think? What do you think he's doing here anyways? Do all Pros come from Neo Superbia Academy?"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:34 pm

"I have some things to take care of so you guys enjoy yourselves" Yamiyo said to Akane

In all honesty, Yamiyo wasn't busy but he wanted to see if he could get into contact with the stranger that convinced him to join his organization. He wanted to see what it was really all about.

Just then, Yamiyo turned around and saw several faces surround the group then chuckled

"Well well, look at all this company, didn't know I was this famous"

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:13 pm

"I'm sorry but who are you? I only recognize those who are strong." Sukikyo said in a cold, uncaring manner. As a Pro Duelist herself, she obviously knew who Yamiyo was. However, she just didn't care for those who lose. Especially a known one losing to a newcomer. Aside from the way she treats her sister, anyone outside of her are meaningless unless they are strong. Strong for her to test her limits and push for even greater power. No such thing of someone obtaining more power against those who aren't strong.

"Now if you excuse me, I am showing my little sister around the campus. She has much to see and her health won't allow to waste any time. Good day now. Come Aoka, let me show you the training arenas I used when I used to come here!" From cold and caring with a sprinkle of "polite" way of moving on to a happy tone with her little sister. Sukikyo really doesn't have time with Aoka in her condition. As they walked away from that group roadblocking her way to the rest of the campus, she looked to see how Yamiyo would react with the corner of her eye. A provoke tactic to see if Yamiyo wasn't just all show about his Blackwings. Deep down, she really wanted a duel to show Aoka how Pro Duelists go at it and with her little sister having a front row seat to one.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Akane didn't want her brother to leave just yet. They were finally on speaking terms, and just after one meeting, she was learning everything about him that she missed over the years. But a Pro must have a busy life, right? She wondered what he was going to go do... "Fine, but you have to stay in contact with me now, got it Big Bro?" Akane huffed, crossing her arms. She glanced first at Malikai, wondering what the two of them could go do if Yamiyo was now leaving the party.

But then another girl showed up, one with pale colored hair and an icy stare. She seemed nice, and she seemed to know Yamiyo. "I just got here and you're already on your way out?" Astrea asked, placing a hand lightly over her bag which held her duel disk and the totally not-suspicious water bottle. "I'll join you, if you don't mind," she added, figuring he might be trying to contact the organization they both joined as of recently.

"Excuse me, Miss? How do you know my brother?" Akane perked in, tilting her head at Astrea. "We are... acquaintances. I didn't know that Yamiyo had a sister. Your name?" "Akane, and this is my friend Malikai. We're both Academy students." "Pleasure to meet you both. My name is Astrea. I'm neither Pro nor Sabre. Simply the commonfolk..."

That's when another voice chimed in, a much colder voice and all eyes turned to the woman who was accompanied by a young girl. Sisters, apparently. Akane was the first to speak out of turn to this woman's comment about being strong, clenching her hands into fists. "Hey! My brother is strong, you know! He's the Lightning Assassin of the Pro League!" she fussed. She was about to continue when the little girl decided to speak up in defense of her older sister.

"Oh yeah? Well then why did he lose today's Pro League Duel if he's so strong?" Aoka fussed, giving a huff of her own. "My sister is better than your brother! She's the Envoy of the Red-Eyed Dragon in the Pro League, so neh!" For a twelve-year old, she was especially protective of the one person who in turn protected her. Sukikyo was her whole world, and no one could tell her otherwise. With that supposedly settled, Aoka turned to Sukikyo and squeezed her sister's hand with a bright smile. "They have training arenas here at school? I can't wait until I get to come here!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:36 pm

"I only recognize people who were strong.. were strong.. were strong.."

Those words rang through Yamiyo's ears and it set off a trigger in his mind. If there was one thing he hated, it was being called weak for losing.

"If you have something to say about my skill, then you can use your cards for talking then!

Yamiyo screamed that out and activated his duel disk right then and there. In the pro circuit he knew that there was always trash talking, but he wanted to see if this duelist could back up the talk and he was ready to accept the challenge.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:18 pm

The provoking worked. Now to see if Yamiyo was just all show. She can't afford to lose either. No, not in front of Aoka. The siblings stopped, and Sukikyo kneel down to her little sister. "Wanna watch big sis duel? Wait right here, it won't be long. Then we can go back to our tour."

Sukikyo's usual emotionless dead-like stare now had a small smirk on it. Finally, an opportunity to gain more power by defeating a strong opponent. "Fine by me, although it's truly pointless to duel against someone who is weak." Sukikyo's provoking continued. She wanted Yamiyo to go all out and would not accept anything less than his all. Should she defeat him at his best, then all she needs to do is find that new motorcycle duelist and defeat him too.

So lets see if you can back up your trash talk

"I have nothing to back up, the facts are already known".

"Duel!"

Red-Eyes vs Blackwings. It was a long back and forth duel. Despite the consistent synchro summonings Yamiyo brought out, Sukikyo responded with raw power and Red-Eyes fusions. One fusion in particular was Archfiend Black Skull Dragon which negated effects on attack or when attacked and then inflicted burn damage based on the original attack of a normal-type Red-Eyes monster in the graveyard. The duel raged on, both duelists giving it their all but Sukikyo had the majority of the lead. Yamiyo's life points dropped to a mere 100, just... 100 life points. But a nicely timed Wave Force trap card destroyed Sukikyo's last stand with her ace Red-Eyes Black Dragon who has been a consistent and almost MVP of the duel for the amount of times it kept coming back.

Sadly Yamiyo's Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon ended Sukikyo's lead in one single attack, giving Yamiyo the victory.

So what was that about me not bring strong? Maybe your right, the facts say you arent strong either then.. Yamiyo said, using Sukikyo's own words against her.

"You are right... I'm not... but I will gain that power... I will gain that power no matter what it takes!" Sukikyo dropped to a knee, exhausted. She is angry by her own weakness. Angry for her little sister to witness such an embarrassing defeat. Despite how close it was, the fact that she couldn't remove a simple 100 life points showed just how weak she is. The elder sister clenched her fist, the emotionless face now brimming in anger for tasting defeat. But all that anger then went full circle and brought her to a calm state. She had lost everything, and losing to a duel with her father's deck was something she won't allow again.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Aoka, Akane, and Astrea all decided to watch the duel, but their own ways. Astrea stayed off to the side near Yamiyo, but never said a word during the fight. She instead found a seat to watch from and sip slowly at her water bottle, which definitely wasn't water, and wondered just how this fight would end. In fate's eye, it could go either way.

Akane was standing with Malikai the entire time, still close to Yamiyo's side and was cheering him on throughout the duel. After wanting him to lose so badly against Kaen before, it was a complete 180 to see her rooting for him now. When he was down to a mere 100 life points, she got nervous, but it was even more so when she swore she could see darkness actually around her brother's figure. Were her eyes playing a trick on her? When he managed to pull out a win, despite all the odds, Akane cheered again and went up to her brother's side to congratulate him. "Awesome duel, Big Bro! I knew you'd win!"

Aoka, on the other hand, was obviously rooting for her sister, who was one tough wall to climb. Her Red-Eyes Deck did her justice, but it seemed that at the final hurdle, it just couldn't push over that last 100 Life Points. Sukikyo was upset, Aoka could feel it. The twelve-year old made her way to her sister's side once it was all over, taking Sukikyo by the hand so that she would stand. "It's okay Suki. We can't win them all. Your dragons are still better. Maybe because we went to the hospital today that they were feeling down too.." she said gently, trying to make her sister feel better in any way she could. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a single card, which was one of her Fortune Fairies. Much like how Astrea could do actual fortune telling, Aoka believed in her fairies enough that they could tell the future too. The card she drew was Fortune Fairy Hu, the wind element. "See? Hu says today won't be too bad. And we even might find something that we've lost!" Aoka knew it wasn't a lot to go on, but she had to be her sister's support during this time, just as Sukikyo was always there for her. She put the card away and placed both hands around Sukikyo's one hand, trying to pull her sister to her feet. "Let's go continue the tour! We still have to see the arenas you practiced at, and maybe we can get a snack somewhere. I don't think you've eaten..."

"Actually, there's a cafe here on campus, just in that direction," Astrea pointed out, getting up from her bench to approach the sisters. "The cafe is on the way to the arena. You can grab something to eat there then continue your tour. After a duel like that, I think anyone would be hungry."

Aoka looked up to the pale-haired lady and nodded. The child harbored no hard feelings for someone who just played bystander in the confrontational duel. "Thank you Miss..." "Astrea. And I saw your Fortune Fairy card. I can read cards as well, so I know it when I see potential in your future. Do well to keep your cards and your sister safe." Astrea didn't dare step boundaries by giving Aoka a pat on the head, merely nodding as the woman made her way back to Yamiyo's side. "I believe you need a break, Lightning Assassin. You're going to run yourself into the ground if you keep dueling non stop like this."

Akane was a bit worried about her brother still, especially after this Astrea lady told him to take a break. Was he really overworking himself so much? Granted, Yamiyo did have the big Pro League match earlier, then she and Malikai each had a turn dueling him, and now he just fought by hanging onto a thread against the Envoy of the Red-Eyed Dragon. It was a lot, not to mention she wasn't entirely sure if he had at some point dueled Astrea as well. "Yeah, Yamiyo, maybe you should take a break... I'll be fine here. You said you had something to do, and I think Astrea said she was talking about going with you. I'm okay with that since then I know someone will watch over you~"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:44 pm

It was a pro duel before an actual one. Yamiyo vs Sukikyo. A duel between two duelists who were trash talking each other into the ground. No one ever said the pro circuit was a friendly place. Sukikyo called out Yamiyo for being weak, so Yamiyo decided to put his money where his cards were and show Sukikyo that he wasn't a weak duelist. It was Blackwings vs the legendary Red-Eyes and this duel wasn't offical but it was a sneak preview if these duelists were to pair up on the actual pro circuit. Yamiyo was in a tough spot from the get go. His life points took heavy damage and his synchro's was being destroyed left and right. He was down to a mere 300 life points before he could blink while Sukikyo had a huge lead. But thanks to Raikiri The Rain Shower and Black-winged Dragon, Yamiyo wasn't done just yet. But when Sukikyo activated her Black Skull Archfiend Dragons effect to deal effect damage, it seemed that Yamiyo had fallen. But just then something happened

"Blackwinged Dragon.. he can protect me from effect damage by sacrificing his attack points"

Once again Yamiyo showed the bond between him and his deck in full display. Just when it looked like he lost, Black-winged Dragon soared in to save the day. His wings had changed color to a dark red, which showed the anger the dragon had when its master was under attack. Later in the duel Sukikyo had brought back her ace the Red-Eyes Black Dragon and since Black-winged Dragon was weakened when it protected Yamiyo, it was her attack target. But once agains Yamaiyo was ready. He had his Black Feather Reverse spell which sent all damage for that current battle to 0, once again protecting himself and keeping him alive in the duel. No matter what came his way, he continued to survive and fight back and his deck responded with his feelings.. which were about to be shown in full force.

Then suddenly a dark aura of darkness surrounded Yamiyo and he was letting out all of his anger. He then prepared another Level 8 synchro summoning but Black-Winged Dragon was already in the graveyard. But he summoned the corrupted version of his dragon, The BlackFeather Darkrage Dragon! and with it Yamiyo counterattacked bringing Sukikyo's life points to 1600. But once again she brought out her Red Eyes Black Dragon and powered it enough that Darkrage wasn't strong enough. But Yamiyo, always prepared in the heat of battle activated his Wave Force trap card, destroying Red Eyes and leaving Sukikyo wide open to a direct attack for the victory. Only 100 life points but Yamiyo snuck away with the victory.

"Dont ever say that im not strong. And like you said maybe we should look at the facts, seems that your not strong yourself by your logic"

Yamiyo then walked towards Akane and Astrea who were watching the duel take place. Akane seemed happy that her brother won but Astrea was concerned because Yamiyo had just gone through his 4th straight duel and looked tired. But he didn't show it

"Im fine. Don't worry about me. Akane you should go for the night, its getting late and I have things to take care of with Astrea. Astrea lets get a move on" He said in a serious tone as he walked away with Astrea next to him
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:53 pm

Akane and Astrea were both surprised at Yamiyo's reaction to their concern, perhaps worrying them further. But Astrea didn't complain. She knew what he wanted to talk about, and it was the whole reason that she came here in the first place. She said her goodbyes politely to Akane and Malikai, glancing once at Sukikyo and Aoka before following Yamiyo off of the Academy grounds. "Let's head to Central Park. It should be quiet this time of day," she said simply, taking the lead between the two of them.

Akane, however, was sad to see her brother leaving in such a hurry. He was right, however, and nodded once to him as he started to head off. "Alright, Big Bro. Just take care of yourself, you hear me?! I'll be by to visit eventually, I promise!" she called as he walked away. With her brother leaving with his companion, it left Akane alone with Malikai since surely the red eyed sisters had their own business to attend to. Something about a tour of the campus... "So... Malikai, I guess today was one heck of a day, huh..." the silver-eyed female sighed, thinking about just how much had happened in such a short period of time. "We both got to duel my brother, and the good news is that I don't... hate him anymore. I'm actually really glad we're on talking terms now... But enough about that. He's got his own stuff to do, and we... well, what do you want to do now? It's not super late yet even after all that dueling. Where do you wanna chill out?"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:15 pm

"Maybe they were feeling a little down, after all they probably stayed up all night watching over you. Let's go to the training arena like I promised...." The siblings continued their tour around the campus. Sukikyo brought Aoka to the promised training arenas. However that duel with Yamiyo kept lingering in her mind. Unable to shake off the weakness she just demonstrated. Unable to snuff out 100 little life points? Pathetic. And find something that she lost? Aoka's kiddy playful and innocent card readings sunk deep more than it honestly shouldn't with the thought of that. Was it power that she lost? But... why is it always about power? What else could Sukikyo possibly lose? Sukikyo bit her lip and accidentally bit too hard that some blood came out. Aoka was too distracted looking around at the overwhelming, amazing training arena this academy had which gave Sukikyo some time to clean the blood.

"This is where your big sister practice every day and almost spent long nights just I can be the best Pro Duelist for you Aoka." But most weren't precious memories. It really wasn't easy here. Most of those nights, were accompanied with feelings of utter defeat and weakness. Unable to break through the barriers of her limit, having to constantly force herself to breakthrough. It was this dedication that allowed her to reach the Pro League. All for the sake of obtaining power and to take care of Aoka. "Aoka, I really hope you can come to this academy soon. I know you will be a great fit and will be one of the best duelists here!"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia_Izanami Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:22 pm

"Your dragons don't have to stay up late to watch over me. I'm okay now, right? The doctors said I'm getting better. If I'm home with you, I'm the safest I'll ever be," Aoka replied brightly, trying her hardest to not burden her sister. After all, Sukikyo was all she had left in this world. She was the only one who truly cared for her... Was it her fault that her sister lost the duel? Hoping it wasn't the case, Aoka kept quiet as she resumed her awe-inspiring trip around the academy.

They skipped the cafe, meaning that Aoka had to make sure the two of them would eat a hearty dinner tonight. That way they both had the energy they needed for the following day. Sukikyo might have a duel, and Aoka had to continue her road to recovery.

But for now, she looked around at the arena. This was the place that her sister spent such long days and nights, dueling to become the best so she could be a Pro duelist. All for their family... and soon, one day... one day Aoka would be able to come to Neo Superbia academy just like her sister. She would become a Pro just like her sister. She wouldn't be a burden and she would find a way to repay Sukikyo all these years of support...

"I wish I could duel here... Aoka mumbled out loud. She wanted "one day" to be "today". She wanted to know what it was like to be in her sister's place, but she would never straight up ask Sukikyo for a duel. Not now. Not after the fight that now weighs so heavily on her sister's mind. Maybe... maybe someone else would be kind enough to give her a duel? Glancing around, the arena area was just about completely cleared out. Most, if not all, of the students have already left for the day, and anyone else staying was too busy with something else. There were a couple professors but could a little twelve-year-old girl like her actually duel one of them? Aoka frowned. "Thank you for showing me this, Big Sis... I wish I could try dueling where you dueled before, but it looks like everyone is going home. Maybe we should do the same? We can stop somewhere for dinner on the way home; your favorite place since you dueled today!"
Rosalia_Izanami
Rosalia_Izanami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum